Feeling Festive? It’s not too late to bundle up and attend one of Northern Virginia’s Holiday Markets!
Immerse yourself in the trappings of December and make it a point to wander through one of these festive fairs to celebrate the season! These Christmas Markets and Holiday Fairs will gladden your senses with decorations, carols, handmade gifts, menorrah lightings, Santa Clause, hot chocolate, crafts, mulled wine, and fresh baked goods. They are sure to bring a smile to even the “Grinchiest” attendee!
Enjoy yourself this December at one of these great Northern Virginia Holiday Markets, plus one in DC for extra jingle fun!
[In order of occurrence.]
- 12/8 – German Christmas Market, Reston
- 12/10 – Old Town Alexandria Christmas Market and Holiday Craft Show
- 12/10 – The Homestead Farm Christmas Arts & Craft Market
- 12/10 – Herndon WinterMarkt
- 12/10 – Wheatland Spring (Loudoun) Holiday Market, Winchester
- 12/11 – Swissmas & Christkindl Market at the Swiss Bakery, Springfield
- 12/9-11 & 16-18 – Del Ray Art and Craft Holiday Market
- 12/9-11 – City of Fairfax Holiday Market
- 12/17-18 – Mosaic District Holiday Gift Fair, Fairfax
- 12/20 – Light Up Arlington: Clarendon Menorah LightingAnd if you happen to be in DC…
And if you happen to be in DC…
11. Thru 12/23 – Downtown DC Holiday Market (8th & F St NW)